After a long time, I was feeling the need to switch job from my current company and wanted to detail out the reasons for the decision. Here are my driving factors forcing me to look out for job switch.
- Irritating manager: my manager is of the craziest guy I have ever worked with, and it was the major reason that was driving me to think about the job switch. Out of various things I hate about my manager, below are few of those things.
- Micromanaging work assigned without independence.
- No proper focus or thinking before work was assigned to the team members.
- Often had to re-work on activities assigned due to confused state of my manager.
- Often acts silly and childish, for unnecessary work from on-site team.
- Financial stability: My company has given only marginal hike and the recent promotional hike was not Saturday and not up to industry standards. As I have got my promotion recently, the next promotion will take exceptionally long time and the hikes will be moderate in the upcoming years.
For more information on my job switch, please feel free to check out the blog posts listed in G R Team Sites.